- Study of solar modulation of galactic cosmic rays in the heliosphere
- Study of solar wind-magnetosphere coupling including space weather and climate.
- Detection of periodicities in solar activity
- Interpretation of solar spectropolarimetric observations to retrieve information on solar magnetic fields by their Hanle and Zeeman effects
- Study of the second solar spectrum
- Effects of atomic and molecular collisions on the Solar Polarization
- Polarization as a new tool to study the solar wind acceleration
- Radio Astronomy
- Observational astronomy
- Observation and study of eclipsing binaries and Open star clusters
- Image processing and Data Analysis
- X & Gamma ray spectroscopy using different types of semiconductor detectors (Si, HPGe, CdTe and CZT).
- Development of Radiation detectors for X and Gamma ray spectroscopy in space science applications.
- New moon and crescent observations, studies, and calculations
- Cosmic dynamics
- Globular clusters
- Physics of the early Universe
- Celestial mechanics
- Dynamical systems
- Perturbation techniques
- Orbit perturbations
- Perturbing forces
9/9/2021 8:03:42 PM